Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
To learn more about the work of Principal Advisory Councils, visit:
|Council Member||Role||Term End Date|
|Dr. Lori Bolds||Principal|
|Ms. Moiya Nsele||Assistant Principal|
|Ms. Cassandra Powell||Teacher||2023|
|Ms. Kimilee Warne||Teacher||2023|
|Ben Kail (Chair)||Parent||2022|
|Jenny Louthan (PTO President)||Appointed||2022|
- Monday, September 5
- Friday, October 7
- Monday, October 10
- Tuesday, November 8
- Monday, November 21
- Tuesday, November 22
- Wednesday, November 23
- Thursday, November 24
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!
WHY JOIN THE PTO?
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students! Plus, it's FREE!