The MES Principal Advisory Council
Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
To learn more about the work of Principal Advisory Councils, please visit
|Council Member||Role||Term End Date|
|Dr. Lori Bolds||Principal|
|Ms. Moiya Nsele||Assistant Principal|
|Ms. Cassandra Powell||Teacher||2023|
|Ms. Kimilee Warne||Teacher||2023|
|Ben Kail (Chair)||Parent||2022|
|Jenny Louthan (PTO President)||Appointed||2022|