There are many ways in which to get involved at MES:
PTO committees: The PTO offers several committees for families to volunteer at MES. Check out the PTO committee sign up genius and join our team! We have open positions for the 2022-2023 school year. If interested in becoming more involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal’s Advisory Committee (PAC): Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other's perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
Classroom Needs: Room parent, copy helper, courier preparation, library volunteer, class party planner, field trip chaperones, mystery reader, LUNCH BUDDIES. Your classroom teacher and room parents will reach out to you for these volunteer opportunities.
Endowment Fund (formerly the Mustang Fund): The Endowment Fund is a not-for-profit fundraising organization dedicated to Montgomery Elementary School’s pursuit of excellence in education. Our mission is to support curriculum enhancements and capital improvements for the school by securing individual contributions, corporate donations and proceeds from community fundraising events. Contact Mira Gohil email@example.com for more information.
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!